Friday, May 18, 2007

Can Less? nooo Canmore!

Hello!
Well it was an early morning in Burlington as we made our way to our lovely Hamilton Airport and then off to Calgary. Here is Taes preparing for take off:

The clouds look like cauliflower from 4000 ft in the air which made me a bit hungry. Taes and I had 3 hours to to wait in the Calgary Airport before our shuttle took us to lovely Canmore Alberta. We spent our time writing a new song, enjoying watching people coming and going, and being very cautious of huge hippos:

After a wonderful walk around Canmore and being surround by the beauty of the Rockies we are now winding down after 10 hours of travelling. We are getting ready for our shows tomorrow at the children's festivals in Canmore and Cochrane- should be fun. Rumour at the front desk of our hotel is that Fred Penner is staying at our hotel! Taes is wandering the hallways hoping to bump into him......
;)

We'll talk to you very very soon!
Keep rockin!
Nick (aka Splash)


Hello hello
this is Taes..
The great Fred search continues...no luck yet! I am too sleepy to write much- Bedtime for me...I figure it is 9:30 our time so I am good to go. It's soo beautiful here I can hardly believe it. I walk around looking up at the mountains, and never know where I am going. This is our view from our hotel room:

and also..there are gophers everywhere. I saw 6 at once. very cute little guys.

that's all I got.

I love it here so much.
nightnight,

Taes (aka boots)